Welcome to our guide on University of Calabar (UNICAL) school fees 2023/2024 for freshers and the simple steps on how to pay your fees online.
UNICAL is a renowned institution of higher learning in Nigeria that offers world-class education to its students.
One of the essential aspects of being a student at UNICAL is paying your school fees.
As a student, it is crucial to know how much you are expected to pay for the academic year and the available payment options.
UNICAL school fees for this current academic year is very cheap and affordable.
In this article, we’ll show you all you need to know about UNICAL school fee for freshers, UNICAL tuition fees for old students and how to Pay UNICAL school 2023 fees online.
UNICAL School Fees 2023/2024 Structure
The school fees for UNICAL undergraduate programmes vary depending on the faculty and programme of study.
For the current academic session, UNICAL school fees for fresh students range from 62,850 to 61,8500, depending on your faculty and department.
Returning students pay slightly lower fees, with the range between 47,350, to 46,350.
UNICAL Faculty of Medicine school fees range from N50,000 – 62,850.
UNICAL Faculty of Law school fees range from N50,000 – 62,850.
Below is UNICAL school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session:
Final Year Students
Other Charges Include;
|UNICAL Acceptance Fees is N25000
|UNICAL Project Supervision is N5000
|UNICAL Portal Charges is N2500
|UNICAL Late Registration is N5000
It is essential to note that these figures are estimates, and the actual fees may be higher or lower depending on factors such as level of study, nationality, and admission status.
Now, let’s move to the main reason why you are reading this article – how to pay your UNICAL school fees online for all courses.
The process is quite simple and straightforward, and it saves you the stress of long queues and the risk of carrying cash around.
How to Pay UNICAL School Fees Online this Year
Here are the steps to pay UNICAL school fees online as a new student:
- To pay your UNICAL school fees online, log in to your student profile on the school’s portal using your registration number and password.
- Next, click on the “Payment” tab and select “Pay school fees.”
- You will be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, either through your ATM card or bank transfer.
- Once you have entered the required details and confirmed your payment, you will receive a receipt and confirmation of payment.
- It is essential to keep this receipt safe as proof of payment.
UNICAL School Fees Payment Guidelines for Old Students
To pay UNICAL school fees, follow these steps:
- Visit myunical.edu.ng.
- Generate and print your bill.
- Check the list of banks for payment options based on your programme of study.
- Go to the bank and make your payment on the e-Transact platform.
- Collect the bank payment slip, which contains your payment details and confirmation order number.
- Return to the portal and log in with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Enter your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to gain access to the portal.
- Finally, print your payment receipt for future reference.
It is important to note that UNICAL online fee payments attract a small convenience fee, but it is a small price to pay for the convenience and security of online transactions.
Paying your University Of Calabar, UNICAL school fees online is a simple process that saves you time and stress.
UNICAL school fees payment deadline for this year is 28th December 2023.
Ensure that you pay your University Of Calabar tuition fees on time to avoid late payment penalties and other related issues.
UNICAL Academic gowns, which used to be paid at the different departments, will no longer be paid there.
UNICAL project supervision fee, which final year students used to pay at their respective departments, has now been included in the school charges schedule.
UNICAL Returning students can opt to pay 60% of the first-semester fees and the remaining 40% in the second semester.
We hope that you found our article on University of Calabar, UNICAL school fees 2023/2024 for freshers and the simple steps on how to pay your fees online to be helpful.