Do you want to know how to generate UNICAL school fees Using Your phone through myunical.edu.ng portal this year?
Yes, it’s possible to generate University of Calabar school fees bill and receipt using your Android/iPhone without going to a cyber cafe.
In this article, we’ll show you the steps to generate UNICAL school fees bill using a phone and all you need to know.
Before we proceed, see the Approved UNICAL school fees for 2023/2024 and how to pay online.
How to Generate UNICAL School Fees Using Your Phone
Follow these approved steps to generate your bill and print receipt online:
- The first step is to visit the Google play store on your android or iPhone device.
- Search and Download Puffin Web Browser.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng.
- After login, you will see “Sign In To MyUNICAL Portal”
- Proceed and log in with your JAMB registration Number or Matric Number.
- The next step is to generate a bill for the current academic session or print your receipt.
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
- Finally, walk into the assigned bank and make a payment.
- Collect bank payment slip which contains payment details and confirmation order number
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you to gain access to the portal.
If you are a new student visit www.portal.unical.edu.ng, create an account and follow the procedure on the portal to successfully generate your bill.
We hope that you found our article on how to generate UNICAL school fees bill using your phone to be helpful.
You may also like our article on UNICAL school fees and how to pay online using your phone and UNICAL acceptance fee guidelines.