Do you want to know the easy guide or steps on How to Register for UNICAL Supplementary Exam Online this year?
Fortunately, applying for the University of Calabar’s supplementary exam for both the first and second semesters is simple.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the UNICAL supplementary exam, including eligibility requirements for students and instructions on how to apply online.
Students that are eligible for the UNICAL supplementary examination are those who missed their departmental and GSS exams.
This supplementary exam will be taken after the election break.
How to Register for UNICAL Supplementary Exam Online
Easy steps to register for the University Of Calabar supplementary exam:
- First, you will write an official letter to the DVC academic through your Head of Department for approval.
- Once you received approval for UNICAL supplementary exam for the first or second semester you can then proceed to start the online registration.
- Go to the UNICAL supplementary exam portal via www.unicaltimetable.net.
- Click on the menu bar at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on supplementary
- Fill all spaces with the correct answers.
- Choose the right academic session which is ( for returning Students from year 1 stream A above) 2020/2021 or (for year 1 stream B only) 2021/2022 academic sessions.
- Choose your department then proceed by providing other information needed on the portal.
- Upload a clear image of the DVC Academic approval.
- Click on Submit to submit your request.
To have a successful registration, upload a very clear image of DVC Academic approval.
Application and registration for supplementary exams are still open to all students.
Furthermore, if you have issues with your result contact your exam officer for online correction and upload.
How to Confirm Your Registration Status
After a few days of registration, proceed with the few steps below to confirm if your request has been approved:
- Go to UNICAL supplementary examination status checker via www.unicaltimetable.net.
- Click on the Menu bar at the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click on supplementary
- Click on the Approved list
- Choose the correct academic session, department, and other important information needed on the portal.
- Finally, Click on submit.
- A dialogue box will be displayed with all approved names to take supplementary exams in that department.
We hope that you found our article on How to Register for UNICAL Supplementary Exam Online online this year to be helpful.